Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers Day To All! I had a great day! David and the boys let me do what ever I wanted which was a whole lotta nada! I have such a hard time on Sundays when I work my 1 Saturday a month and all I want to do is rest. I have Jordan's graduation invitations all ready to go, they just need stamps. What a milestone it is to have an 18 year old almost graduate! We are so very proud of him... he has a very good head on his shoulders. A little dingy at times but a really good kid. Dylan is still trying to find his place in the world. My musical genius as I like to call him.. that kid can play a guitar. I am not very musical myself and he tries to explain how to play to me but its like he is talking in some foreign language only he understands. They are so different and special in their own way. I thank God for them everyday.

1 comment:

BriteCloud said...

I know your boys are special. And the graduation announcements look wonderful!

Can't wait to see the prom photos. :)