Sunday, May 25, 2008

The 18 Girl Scouts

Have you ever had a good idea and even after you put it in action it still was a good idea but you say to yourself... What was I thinking!!!!! That is the best way to describe Friday night. I design and teach for a local scrapbook store in my area. A couple of my students asked if I would create a Girl Scout book for their troop. Which I did and had a blast doing it. I am not exactly sure what I expected but I can describe the scene as TOTAL chaos but in a good way. Let me explain, when I teach, its adults. Some need a little help but adults no less. These little girls were 8 to 10 in age! I was definitely out of my element! The class went smooth enough, we only had 1 girl get sick and a couple of girls ran out of adhesive. All I can say is it was a messy , noisy, nervewrecking JOY. Oh, BTW... I would totally do it again :)

1 comment:

BriteCloud said...

wow, that sounds like some of the adult classes I have taught! lol