Sunday, June 8, 2008

Officially Obsessed


Ok! I never have time to read... but my friend Rhonda(thanks so much) recommended a book for me to read. I gobbled it up in 2 days. Then fould out the were 2 others in the series. She lent me those and they were also consumed. When i was younger I used to read all the time. Not since V. C. Andrews have I been this excited in a collection of books and an author. Its the series Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I find myself CONSTANTLY thinking of the characters and the next book and the movie coming out in December. Rhonda and I have a "girl date" that night to go and see it! The 4th book will be out in the beginning of August and you can bet we will be at that bookstore to get our hands on it. What I find so facinating about the whole thing is that these are teen novels! But so well written. Well... I am off to go read the first book again!

1 comment:

BriteCloud said...

You're welcome! :)